Ways to Partner with Gracewood
We encourage everyone who is interested in being involved at Gracewood to first attend one of our Gracewood tours. These take place over lunch from 12-1 pm and provide you with an opportunity to learn more about the mission and ministry of Gracewood. Please view our upcoming tour schedule and reserve your spot today!
1. Pray! For our families, for our ministry, for the Lord's will to be done and for God to be
glorified at Gracewood.
2. Small group workday
• Do outside cleanup work and maintenance work around the campus as needed
• Wash cars for clients and agency vehicles
3. Support our children
• Provide child care to provide a Mom’s Night Out
• Provide child care during group meetings and Bible studies for moms
• Be a positive male role model and interact with the boys living at Gracewood
4. Holiday/summer activities
• Take families to ball games, bowling, movies, etc.
• Donate outing tickets to zoo, museums, movies, etc.
• Adopt a family for Christmas and provide gifts
• Send holiday cards to moms
• Make cookies/treats for Christmas and other holidays
• Hang/take down outside Christmas decorations
5. Provide transportation for moms who do not have cars
6. Provide meals
• Frozen casseroles that can be used to provide meals for families on group nights or to
supplement a family’s food supply
• Meals for nights when moms and staff have group meetings
• Desserts that can be frozen and used for special treats
7. Take photographs at our events
8. Share your friends with Gracewood
• Bring them for a tour
• Invite our staff to speak at your church/Bible study/community group
• Like us on Facebook and share our posts with your friends
1. Collect and donate items from our current needs list
2. Hold a drive at your church or organization to collect some of our current needs
3. Make a financial contribution
*Please note that background checks will be required for all volunteers interacting with children.
For more information, please contact Cody Andras at (713) 988-9757, ext. 8316 or by email.