- Twin comforters in matching pairs. Boys’ cottages can use solids or plaids. Girls’ cottages can use solids or fun prints. Family Care cottages can use solids, floral, stripes, plaids, etc.
- Twin sheet sets. We prefer solid colors with a thread count of 250 higher.
- Bathroom sets. We need sets in solid colors that include 8 bath towels, 8 hand towels, 8 wash cloths and 1 large washable mat/rug.
- Shampoo and conditioner in matching scents.
- Bodywash for children, women and teen boys.
- Diapers and pull-ups of all sizes.
- Laundry soap
- Fabric softener (both liquid and dryer sheets)
- Toilet paper
- Paper plates in small packages
- LED Christmas lights, C9 bulbs, and clear or multi-colored lights to trim the cottages.
- Smaller-size bulbs for Christmas trees and household decorating.
For more information, please contact Brenda Gilbert
or call 512-246-4244.